Every house needs water for day to day operations. This water is utilized properly through the inter-connection of pipes and drains – known as a home plumbing system. Often these pipes and drains develop a fault which can only be treated by professional plumbers. There are a variety of issues that sprout up as problems in drains and plumbing systems in homes.
Apart from the repair and installation work regarding plumbing, homeowners should also indulge in certain kinds of maintenance checks from time to time. People can do a little bit of maintenance on their own, but it is better to get it done by a professional. They have the right equipment and knowledge about it.
Why risk doing complex plumbing on your own? Call Santos for a quick analysis and emergency drain services in Toronto.
Widest Range of Plumbing Services under One-Roof
We offer a full range of plumbing services under one umbrella. Following are certain plumbing services that are a must in residential complexes:
- Drain Snaking – Solid sediments like smudge, food, hair etc. can result in clogging of pipes. This issue can lead to slow drainage and even in the drain overflowing in the house leading to various structural and health hazards. The most effective way to get rid of a blocked pipe is through drain snaking.In this process, steel or a plastic wire is inserted inside the pipe with the help of a motor. The motor enables this pipe to be pushed deep inside the pipe to clear it from any kind of accumulated junk. The wire displaces the junk from its position and allows it to flow along with water thus clearing the drain.
- Hydro Jetting– Sometimes, years of junk and grease in the pipes turns hard and permanent. It is hard to remove it via snaking. For such kind of a rigid mess, the most advanced and innovative technique nowadays is hydro jetting. Hydro jetting makes use of a pipe, where one end contains nozzles to spurt out water. The water from this nozzle comes out at immense pressure. With such high speed of water, the nozzle end starts rotating thereby creating a ‘water blade’. The power of this water blade is enough to cut through the hardest grease and dirt thus cleaning and unclogging the pipe. Unlike the harsh acidic chemicals which eat through the pipe, this process does not affect the pipes at all.
- Clean Outs– In order to ensure that the pipes do not clog once they have been treated, clean outs must be installed in them. Clean outs are basically small fixtures that are installed in the pipes and drains to ensure that they do not block again. They should be of proper design and material so that they can guide the flow of water effectively without letting any scum build up.
Water Fixture Installation
- Bathroom Installation– Plumbing is key to every bathroom. The right installation of various fixtures in the bathroom is very important. Some common demands of homeowners for installation in their bathrooms are:
- Bath tubs
- Jetted tubs
- Shower heads
- Kitchen Installation – Kitchens also require water for cooking and cleaning purposes. Plumbing installations in the kitchen includes:
- Cleaning taps
- Kitchen sinks
- Water filters
- Ice makers
- Drain for refrigerators
Trenchless Repairs and Installation
There was a time when a repair or installation beneath the house meant a lot of digging. Although the plumbing companies tried their best to revert back the damaged area after the work, but they could never make it like before. Even today, certain amateur companies in this field follow the same practices.
We, at Santos Plumbing Services, have come with a new technology called trenchless repair or installation. As the name suggests, the repairs or installations required underground are done by this technique without digging any trench. Thus without even damaging the property, we are able to repair or install any pipeline.
Drain Camera Inspection
With the advent of CCTV technology, the plumbing services have soared to greater heights. Other companies are still planning to introduce them, but we have already helped hundreds of households with our drain camera inspection service. Whenever homeowners suspect anything wrong with their drain, then in order to know more about the insides of the drain and pipes, we send a camera along with a pipe down the drain. The picture that the camera captures is clearly seen by our plumbers in High-definition. Thus they can detect the fault and its position way better than before.
We, at Santos Plumbing and Drain Service, follow the most advanced practices to install and repair the household plumbing utilities. Our best prices, technologically sound equipment and experienced plumbing team always makes us one step ahead of competitors.