Drain lining services are integral to the efficient plumbing operations in your premises. The lateral pipes that run beneath your property can get damaged due to a myriad of reasons. These pipes are big and are connected to the main drain of the city. Since these pipes are made of metal or clay; they can deteriorate after some time. Once affected, these pipes can then pose serious repercussions for your plumbing system.
These pipes can be cured in a variety of ways, but often plumbers end up digging the entire lawn. Excavating the ground to replace the pipe can affect the property for weeks to come. We at Santos Plumbing Service, have a different solution altogether i.e. pipelining. Latest drain lining technology offers trenchless repair in minimum time.
Call now for underground drain repair through latest pipe lining technology.
What is Pipelining?
In this case, the damaged pipe is cured by lining it with an epoxy resin. This epoxy resin is then allowed to harden which creates a totally new pipe internally. With this technology in hand, there is absolutely no need to replace the old pipe by digging. We can save the old pipe and simply revive them. Our best-in-class equipment and intelligent plumbing team has carried out pipelining operations in a number of households in Toronto providing them relief from broken lateral pipes permanently.
What is Pipe Bursting?
With time, the underground pipes can burst due to excessive pressure or infiltration of any foreign item, like roots etc. Since these pipes are made of clay or metal, they can burst. In order to repair such pipes, the most effective technique nowadays is pipe lining.
How We Repair Your Home Drains – Stages of Pipelining
- Pipe Inspection – First the affected pipe is inspected thoroughly with the help of a CCTV camera. It permits to identify any existing defects inside the pipe. Defects like blockage, water infiltration, collapsing etc. can be easily detected at this stage with the help of the drain CCTV camera.
- Drain Snaking – Next, we do drain snaking to clear any accumulated debris from the pipe. Snaking along with root cutter cuts any infiltrated roots in the pipe. Snaking pushes the hard scum and smudges through the pipe and clears it for next steps.
- Bladder Insertion – A tube bladder made up of reinforced PVC membrane is then inserted in the affected pipe. This tube is made up of the best quality membrane. It can bear a lot of pressure, going up to 30 PSI.
- Epoxy Preparation – Our plumbers prepare the epoxy resin. This epoxy has to be prepared very carefully by mixing the resin and the hardener in just the right amount. Careful mathematical calculations using the diameter and length of the pipe have to be done in this step as the right amount and quality of resin is important.
- Epoxy Filling – The epoxy resin prepared is now filled in to the tube bladder. From one end, the resin is introduced in the bladder. And from the other end, a vacuum is drawn.
- Epoxy Bladder Insertion – Once the liner is filled with the epoxy resin, it is then introduced in the old pipe through a small excavation point or cleanout.
- Tube Inflation – The tube is then held at one place with the help of air pressure of about 10-15 PSI for at least 3-4 hours. Once the liner is cured, the plumbers reduce the air pressure and take the inflation bladder out.
- Another Inspection – When the tube sets into the pipe, it is again inspected with the help of a CCTV drain camera to confirm the quality and filling of the new pipe.
What makes Santos Plumbing Service Special?
- Our work promises a long-lasting warranty.
- We guarantee customer satisfaction. We won’t leave your premises, till you are satisfied. Our clients are 100% content with the work we do.
- Our smart plumbers never leave the site dirty and excavated. We thoroughly clean the area and even sanitize it.
- We are available at your service 24/7. No matter what time it is, we will be there to help you out with your emergency plumbing situation.
- The amount we charge for our work is the best in all of Toronto. Unlike other plumbing services, we do not add unnecessary charges to the repair bill.
- We work with trenchless plumbing technology thereby minimizing the property damage.
Santos Plumbing Services applies the best plumbing practices to work. This makes us the best drain and plumbing solutions company in Toronto. Our state-of-the-art equipment and expert plumbing team can handle any plumbing/drainage situation with ease.